Braille Directional Signs, Entrance & Exit
ADA Compliant Braille Signs Must:
- Have contracted (Grade 2) Braille
- Feature braille dots that have a rounded or domed shape
- Have braille that is positioned below the text that it corresponds to
- Have braille that is separated 3/8 inch minimum from any other tactile characters
- Feature braille that is separated by 3/8 inch minimum from raised borders and any design or decoration
CustomSigns.com offers braille signs that meet the updated requirements. Shop for both stock and custom ADA signs for your workplace or office featuring restroom signs, braille entrance and exit signs, signage to denote wheelchair access and emergency exits, along with other important signs to keep your business in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.