Wedding signs are a must-have for ceremonies and receptions of all sizes. Whether you’re looking for the perfect sign to match your one-of-a-kind wedding theme or you need instructional signs to point your guests in the right direction, there are tons of wedding sign styles, materials and options.
Here are some of our top wedding sign tips and ideas to help ensure that your big day is picture-perfect:
What Signs Do I Need At My Wedding?
Having the proper signage can help make your wedding easy-to-navigate and stress-free. From aesthetic welcome signs to directional parking signs, here’s our list of custom signs that are wedding day essentials:
- Welcome Signs to welcome all of your guests and set the tone of your wedding with a friendly first impression.
- Seating Charts & Signs to show guests where to sit at your reception.
- Gift Signs to show guests where to place their cards and gifts.
- Table & Number Signs to help guests find their reception seats.
- Directional Signs to provide helpful directions to designated parking areas, the ceremony, the bar and the reception.
- Menu & Food Signs to label food and drink options.
- Decorative Signs to create a cohesive wedding atmosphere.
- Just Married & Other Car Signs to help you exit your wedding in style.
Top 5 Wedding Sign Ideas:
Need some wedding sign inspiration? Here’s our countdown of the top 5 creative wedding sign ideas to help make your big day special:
Chalkboard Wedding Signs
Chalkboard wedding signs are a perfect match for rustic wedding themes! You can start from scratch to create your own chalkboard design and get creative with your signage.
Chalkboard is also a great signage solution for including your guests in your wedding. Create a custom chalkboard design and provide guests with chalk or chalkboard markers to leave a message for the happy couple!
DYO Wedding Banners
Wedding banners are the perfect custom addition to your décor! Vinyl banners are a great option for outdoor weddings and large weddings in spacious venues. Here are some of the top creative ways you can use custom banners at your wedding:
- Hang a custom “Mr. & Mrs.” Banner from your head reception table
- Decorate your exit car with a “Just Married” banner, customized with the date or your names
- Create a personalized wedding welcome banner to make a big statement with your signage
Custom Wedding Yard Signs
Yard signs are an easy and cost-effective way to post signage at your wedding. With completely customizable options, you can create your own custom wedding yard sign to perfectly match your theme.
Here are some of our favorite ways you can use yard signs at your wedding:
- Clearly mark guest parking areas
- Give guests helpful directions to the ceremony and reception areas
- Easily display signage at outdoor venues
Acrylic Wedding Signs
Acrylic wedding signs are a great way to incorporate stylish signs in your décor. Here are some of our favorite acrylic wedding sign trends to give your some ideas and inspiration:
- Custom acrylic table number signs
- Small “unplugged” wedding signs to let guests know your ceremony cellphone policies
- Acrylic guest books signs to bring attention to your guest book and remind people to sign or leave a message
- Small acrylic placard signs with guest names and seating arrangements
Check out these custom acrylic signs in wooden block holders as a customizable acrylic sign that’s perfect for any wedding aesthetic.
Wedding Menus & Bar Signs
It’s important to clearly label all of your beverages and food items at any large event. To make sure your wedding is accommodating to all of your guests, create custom menu and bar signs!
Menu and bar items can be clearly labeled with paper signs, DIY acrylic signs or custom plastic signs.
Creative Wedding Tip: Personalize your menu and signs by featuring “His & Hers” custom drinks and favorite food options!
Design Your Own Wedding Signs
Designing your own wedding signs gives you the ability to match your wedding color palette, favorite font styles and overall theme.
At CustomSigns.com we specialize in creating made-to-order signs that are personalized to your exact specifications. To get started with building your own custom wedding signs, visit our Design Your Own Sign Page:
CustomSigns.com is proud to be your one-stop-shop for custom and personalized signs. From business signage to property signs and custom banners, we have thousands of pre-designed and custom sign options. Start from scratch to design your own sign or check out our sign templates to get started.