UPDATED: October 8, 2019
Americans unite when sharing a passion for a cause. We’re also a nation of individuals who enjoy embracing (and sharing!) our one-of-a-kind identities. Today, our need for self-expression is most often shared via all forms of social media, along with any other ways that allow us to proudly express our individuality.
One exceptionally popular way for expressing your individual style is with a personalized license plate that displays something unique that you want to share with others. And, if you live in one of 19 states that do not require official license plates on your front bumper, the sky’s the limit to your creativity!
(These states do not require a front plate: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, and West Virginia.)
Fun fact – There are nearly 10 million vehicles in the United States with custom license plates that allow drivers to express themselves with personal mantras or to use as an inspired way to market your business, products, or services to the masses.
The Customsigns.com Advantage
CustomSigns.com has the personalized plates for you. We offer a hip, trendy line of colorful custom license plates that are sure to be noticed wherever your travels take you!
In addition to a variety of custom templates and options, our license plates feature UV protective coating that will last through the sun-drenched days of summer and those freezing temperatures from old man winter!
Designing Your Custom License Plate is Easy
- Choose from dozens of popular templates or design your license plate from scratch with our easy-to-use Design Wizard
- Upload the pictures, images, or logo of your choice
- Choose your text, along with font style, size, and placement
Get Inspired With One of These Popular License Plate Ideas
- Market your business to the masses by including your company name, logo, phone, and/or social media information (Or, create a custom car magnet perfect for advertising everywhere your travels take you!)
- Applaud our brave service members and veterans, proud military spouses, military parents, and children
- Support your favorite nominee or ballot issue during election season or all year long with a political candidate license plate
- Give a one of a kind family reunion gift by adding names, monograms, and/or family photos to personalized license plates
- Proudly display the Greek letters of your sorority or fraternity on campus and all around town
- Show off your pampered pooch or favorite feline everywhere you’re out and about
- Celebrate life events, including ‘Just Married!’ or your favorite ‘Mr. & Mrs.’
- Pay tribute to a loved one by proudly displaying a memorial license plate in his or her honor
Give One of Our Fun Front Tag Ideas a Go!
Known for enjoying life’s adventures? OFFWEGO
Have a favorite furry feline? MEOWWW
Are you a true blue Harry Potter fan? HOGWARTS
Have no internal compass on the roadways? IM LOST
How about your love of the beach and surfing? SALTLIFE
Love all things food and going on culinary adventures? FOODIE
Hate peas? IH8PEAS
Make it memorable and fun! At CustomSigns.com, our goal is to provide you with the highest quality products, at the best prices, provided by the best customer service, and delivered to you exactly how you designed them. In most cases, if you design it, we can do it! Most order ship next business day.
License Plate FAQs
What is the difference between a custom license plate and a vanity plate?
These terms are often used interchangeably and share the same meaning.
In the US, if a vanity (or personalized license plate) is government issued, the owner of the motor vehicle has paid an additional fee for specific license plate letters and/or numbers that usually represent a recognizable phrase, slogan, abbreviation, or personalized names or initials. Rules vary by state.
If the license plate is not government issued, for example, a front license plate displayed in a state that does not require one, then a vanity, or custom license plate, is one that can be specially designed to display almost any text or images. Individual states may have rules in place governing what can and cannot be displayed on unofficial license plates.
How Do I Get a Personalized License Plate?
To personalize a license plate required by the Department of Motor Vehicles, visit a local motor vehicle service center in your state. Non-government issued license plates can be purchased through any license plate retailer.
NOTE – We are unable to produce custom plates that may pose a security risk, including, but not limited to, anything that resembles an official license plate for police, fire, law enforcement, government, or other security agency. Some states, like Texas, have cracked down on custom plates, particularly plates that suggest vulgar and crude meanings.
One Reply to “Share Your One-of-a-Kind Style with a Custom Front Car Tag”
I don’t ordinarily comment but I gotta tell appreciate it for the post on this amazing one : D.